Saturday 2 June 2007

Day 2 - only 98 to go!

Woke up quite hungry this morning, but busied myself with some chores and a bit of TV before going to work. Have decided to have my first shake at work when I feel I need it as black coffee and pint of water seemed to have quashed my hunger. I am finding it quite strange that I don't even seem to be thinking about food.

I weighed myself this morning which showed a great result of 3lbs in just one day!!! Here's hoping for 1/2 stone by the time I get weighed on Saturday at my drop in.

I have tried the Raspberry, Chicken and Vegetable packs so far today - thumbs up to Raspberry and Chicken and the vegetable was Ok with a bit of salt & pepper.

Needed to shop for the family tonight so dragged Matt along with me because I think need to start how I want to carry on and that is for him to be more involved in shopping and preparing dinner for him and the girls. Infact it will probably only be him and my youngest daughter most nights as my middle daughter tends to fly in from work and then fly out again to whatever social occasion she has that evening, with no time for dinner!!

I am a bit worried about how I am going to cope with weekends when I am at home around food, however I have just sat with my husband and my eldest daughter, who has come home from London for the weekend with her boyfriend and they have been drinking rum and coke and eating cashew nuts that I found when tidying up the cupboards this evening. Although my sense of smell seems to have increased and they did smell delicious (cashews are my favourite nut) and I didn't feel at all tempted - just wish I had found them a few days ago and I could have had some before I started the plan.

Still feeling really positive, can't wait for the class to start, I am really looking forward to meeting the group.

Trying to keep up with the water but found it a bit harder today. I think it was because very busy at work and also forgot to take my bottle with me to Tescos. I was planning on drinking a litre whilst wandering around the shop, I should have just bought one there I suppose but only remembered about half way round.

I hope whoever reads this is doing really well and I hope to get to know a few of the people who's blogs I have been reading - they are all truly inspirational.

Bye for now.

I guess I just need the weather to be good so as we can get out and about, quite fancy taking the bikes out and having a good ride either along the coast or perhaps the New Forest. There are also alot of jobs that need doing in the garden so that should keep me going - fingers crossed for some sunshine!!

No comments: