Thursday 7 June 2007

Day 8 - 92

Feeling really good again today, my family and everybody at work is being very supportive. What I am finding odd is that some people at work find it necessary to apologise because they are eating near me, I have told them that it doesn't effect me but they still seem to be very embarrased - they weren't bothered before I started this so not sure why they should be now.

I need to lose another 3-4lbs to put my weight back to my average weight over the last 4-5 years and I hope this will happen before I start my class properly on Tuesday, I will then feel that I have started from my normal weight rather than what I have put on this year since Christmas and my Nan's death when my eating seemed to get way out of control.

I have spent this evening organising menus for everyone else for the next couple of weeks so that I can create a sensible shopping list to start to show that this is not costing us anymore than the average shopping bill each week. Menus are done, shopping list done and there doesn't seem to be very much on it which is good.

I'm feeling very tired now, I still don't seem to be sleeping very well - not sure if it's the need for the toilet or some other reason but I hope it will settle down soon.

Bye for now

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Don't worry about the sleeping thing - everyne had weird things in the first few weeks but it settles down soon enough.

Well one on your great first week's loss! 9lbs on top of a litre of water! Great stuff. We all got canny and stopped drinking for an hour or so before the class...

Keep it up.

Lesley x

Guinea said...

9lbs is a great loos. I hope things are still going well for you.