Thursday 7 June 2007

Day 6 - 94

Thankfully feeling much better today, still a bit grumbly but don't feel sick any more. I didn't have my last shake yesterday and still don't want one this morning. The peppermint tea helped with the sicky feelings.

I finally had my first shake at about 12.30, now I'm worried that I wont fit in my fourth one again today need to have a plan for this evening to make it happen.

Had quite a busy day at work, there are a few changes going on but it's good for me as I'm getting some different things to do, this stops me getting bored. Late home from work tonight and as Matt's not back from Birmingham yet need to prepare dinner for him and my youngest daughter. I am very surprised that cooking for other people doesn't seem to be bothering me, although I'm not going to let Matt know that as it will be nice to have the odd night off from thinking about ideas for dinner and then cooking it.

In order to make sure that I have my four packs today I made some crisps from a Thai Chilli pack and had a shake with them. The crisps weren't to bad although some of them were a bit soggy, I would make them again. I will have my last shake just before bed.

It's weigh in tomorrow looking forward to seeing what I've done in the first week.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Good luck with your big weigh in! I'm glad you've had a decent week. Don't worry, after a while it is no trouble at all to get all your packs in...in fact after a while you are waiting for the next one!

Lesley x