Monday 4 June 2007

Day 5 - 95

My youngest daughter had friend to stay last night as they didn't have school today - what a mistake, they were still making loads of noise at 1am and Matthew had to get up at 5.45 this morning as he had to go to Birmingham for a couple of days with work. So today I have been very tired, I also have a really gripey and gurgly tummy which has got worse as the day has gone on. I don't know if this is anything to do with LL or just something going around.

I still don't feel hungry(may be connected to upset tummy), had a shake at about 10.30 this morning and another at about 2pm. I wanted to cycle to my sisters house so I thought I should have my soup before I went so I had that at about 6.30 but wasn't really hungry and my stomach has been feeling worse since, it's now 10pm and I'm not sure whether I can manage my 4th pack. Is this normal? and does anyone know if it will hurt for me not to have it?

I think I might go and have a soak in the bath and see if it makes me feel any better.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Yep - you will notice a grumbly tummy a lot more on the packs - no idea why. It does settle down though and you kind of get used to the noise...

You sound like you're having a bit of a dip, totally normal and hopefully won't last long. Stick it out. I remember not finding it easy to finish all the packs too - now of course I'm waiting for each one to come around so that will pass too!!

Chin up chuck.

Lesley x

. said...

I don't feel hungry, that's normal as you'll be in ketosis.

I've had a few days where I've not felt like my last pack but I think apart from about twice I've always ate them all .... in fact as Lesley says you're usually looking for them.

Keep staying stong.

Cath
x