Thursday 7 June 2007

Day 7 - 93

Today is weigh in day looking forward to the official result, although I have weighed at home. I weighed myself at home last Thursday morning and have weighed myself this morning and it shows a 10lbs loss!! I'm amazed I never thought I would lose this much in one week, can't wait until tonight to get this confirmed.

I know I keep going on about it but I just can't get used to not being hungry, I keep drinking my water, both still and sparkling and black coffee and peppermint tea and I seem to forget about mealtimes so I am not having my packs at regular times during the day. When you diet normally you are constantly thinking about when you will eat your next allowed item of food and invariably end up eating it sooner than you planned and then spend the whole evening thinking you must be able to have something else - this plan just doesn't make you think like that. I am so focussed on consuming the quantity of water and other drinks that you need to have that I seem to forget about food altogether - It's amazing.

Weighed in at 6 pm and the official wight loss is 9lbs, this could be something to do with the litre of water I drank on the way from work to LLC.

Really pleased with the results for such little effort!

No comments: